Shade of hair color : Axius auto shade.
Shade Of Hair Color
- (blonde afro-style wig and red afro-style hair done by Dasonu Maso (fake dance man)).
- (Hair Colors) (Type: table, Internal name: hair_codes)
- Hair color is the pigmentation of hair follicles due to two types of melanin, eumelanin and pheomelanin. Generally, if more melanin is present, the color of the hair is darker; if less melanin is present, the hair is lighter.
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
epic dress no shading coloured
i got so bored last night and picked up Tablet and drew this! then i got MORE bored and decided to crapply it! see how none of the colours match each other?!
teehee i wish my Pullip Nina/Wasabi had a dress just like this! well i think i'll go off and buy Pullip My Melody n.n
comments happily accepted n.n (haha always wanted to use that)
I got this done with Pachelbel in a little salon in a mall in Utah. The most daring I've ever been with hair colour, and I've never managed to get such a vibrant shade of orange since.
canopy for twin bed
plantation blinds and shutters
used truck canopies seattle
roman shade photos
natural bamboo roman shades
cellular shades r value
custom made drapes