Door Draperies. Flower That Grow In Shade.
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- (drapery) cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- A curtain (sometimes known as a drape, mainly in the United States) is a piece of cloth intended to block or obscure light, or drafts, or water in the case of a shower curtain. Curtains hung over a doorway are known as portieres.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- (drapery) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- doorway: the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building; the space that a door can close; "he stuck his head in the doorway"
- A hinged, sliding, or revolving barrier at the entrance to a building, room, or vehicle, or in the framework of a cupboard
- A doorway
- Used to refer to the distance from one building in a row to another
- a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle; "he knocked on the door"; "he slammed the door as he left"
- anything providing a means of access (or escape); "we closed the door to Haitian immigrants"; "education is the door to success"
Wide Width Grommet Top Thermal Blackout Curtain 100"W X 84"L Panel - Black - BWW
Bring warmth and style to your home with high-quality wide width grommet top blackout window curtain panel. The grommet top adds a modern touch and provides energy efficient comfort. It features innovative fabric construction. Compare to the other curtains, our product is extremely SOFT and DRAPERY. The sophisticated designs allow you to decorate your windows with great styles. Great for patio door or extra large windows. Blackout is perfect for : Late sleepers Shift workers Seniors Infants & parents Students Computer operators Care instruction : -Machine wash warm with like colors. -Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. -Tumble dry low. -Warm iron as needed
...draperies are living hieroglyphs that stand in some peculiarly expressive way for the unfathomable mystery of pure being. More even than the chair, though less perhaps than those wholly supernatural flowers, the folds of my gray flannel trousers were charged with "is-ness." To what they owed this privileged status, I cannot say. Is it, perhaps, because the forms of folded drapery are so strange and dramatic that they catch the eye and in this way force the miraculous fact of sheer existence upon the attention? Who knows? What is important is less the reason for the experience than the experience itself. Poring over Judith's skirts, there in the World's Biggest Drug Store, I knew that Botticelli - and not Botticelli alone, but many others too-had looked at draperies with the same transfigured and transfiguring eyes as had been mine that morning. They had seen the Istigkeit, the Allness and Infinity of folded cloth and had done their best to render it in paint or stone. Necessarily, of course, without success. For the glory and the wonder of pure existence belong to another order, beyond the Power of even the highest art to express. But in Judith's skirt I could clearly see what, if I had been a painter of genius, I might have made of my old gray flannels. Not much, heaven knows, in comparison with the reality, but enough to delight generation after generation of beholders, enough to make them understand at least a little of the true significance of what, in our pathetic imbecility, we call "mere things" and disregard in favor of television.
-Aldous Huxley "The Doors of Perception"
Mari and possible bedroom drapery
We are trying to select drapes for our house. The background is a sample we are considering for our bedroom. I know this isn't a perfect portait, but I wanted to submit something for the strobist boot camp revisited background assignment.
Key light is an SB-24 on a light stand with a tiny Micro Apollo softbox shooting through a translucent umbrella (for double diffusion), situated above and camera left, and triggered with an eBay trigger. Kicker at camera right is an SB-16 with a 3/4 CTO gel and a cardboard barn door, suspended on top of a door with a Manfrotto clamp, zoomed to 85 mm, and triggered with an optical trigger. Background light is an SB -800 on a light stand at camera right, very close to background, so that the light comes from a steep angle, zoomed at 105 mm, optically triggered in SU-4 mode.
rv awning repairs
how to make window shutters
shade loving flower
third eye blinds new album
white pinch pleated drapes
tailgate canopy tent