Blinds corners and curves - Flowering trees for shade.
Blinds Corners And Curves
- (corner) a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
- A place where two streets meet
- A place or angle where two or more sides or edges meet
- (corner) gain control over; "corner the gold market"
- (corner) the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
- An area inside a room, box, or square-shaped space, near the place where two or more edges or surfaces meet
- Deprive (someone) of understanding, judgment, or perception
- Cause (someone) to be unable to see, permanently or temporarily
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- The blinds are forced bets posted by players to the left of the dealer button in flop-style poker games. The number of blinds is usually two, but can be one or three.
- Confuse or overawe someone with something difficult to understand
- A place where a road deviates from a straight path
- (curve) a line on a graph representing data
- (curve) swerve: turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
- A curving contour of a woman's figure
- (curve) the trace of a point whose direction of motion changes
- A line or outline that gradually deviates from being straight for some or all of its length
A family living in a Baltimore ghetto struggle for normalcy in a place surrounded by illicit drugs and behaviour.
Genre: Feature Film Urban Drama
Release Date: 22-JUL-2003
Media Type: DVD
The bleak reality of drug addiction is captured with unflinching authenticity in The Corner, an excellent, reality-based HBO miniseries. Having lived on the streets of West Baltimore, Maryland, where this compelling drama takes place, actor-director Charles S. Dutton knows the territory, physically, socially, and emotionally, and his compassionate approach is vital to the series' success. Dutton cares for his characters deeply enough to give them a realistic shred of hope, even when hope is consistently dashed by the ravages of addiction. This is, at its root, a family tragedy, focusing on errant father Gary (T.K. Carter, in a heartbreaking performance) a once-successful investor trapped in a tailspin of heroin dependency. His estranged wife Fran (Khandi Alexander) was the first to get hooked, and she's struggling to get clean, while their 15-year-old son DeAndre (Sean Nelson, from the indie hit Fresh) deals drugs, temporarily avoiding their deadly allure while facing the challenge of premature fatherhood.
Through revealing flashbacks and numerous local characters, we see the explicit fallout of addiction, and while violence occasionally erupts, its constant threat is secondary to Dutton's dramatic vision, which remains steadfastly alert to the humanity and neglected potential of these lost and searching souls. The Corner is, essentially, the civilian flipside of HBO's equally laudable series The Wire, which approaches a similar neighborhood from a police-squad perspective. Performances are uniformly superb, details are uncannily perfect, and for all of its human horror, The Corner is riveting, not depressing. A closing interview with the characters' real-life counterparts bears witness to the fact that these lives--with inevitable exceptions--need not be lost forever. --Jeff Shannon
Handlebarcam in the Alps, viewing some superb curves. The rider in front was always dangerous though, going around blind corners on the wrong side of the road. I didn't like riding behind him (but the curves meant that sometimes I forgot to leave proper space in front of me), and this time he almost didn't get away with it. I think he forgot he had panniers on.
These roads barely fit two cars, have many blind corners, curves and dips, yet the posted speed limit is 100km/h. Needless to say, I was feeling a tad car sick and was happy to stop.
blinds corners and curves
"What would you give to have a great body without constantly dieting? Is it worth thirty minutes of your time three days a week? Are you willing to watch what you eat for two days a month if you could eat without deprivation the other twenty-eight days? Would you like to liberate yourself from the drudgery and monotony of constant dieting? I'm going to make you a promise that cannot be made by any other weight-loss program. I will show you an easy way to achieve permanent weight loss without permanent dieting. It won't take a lot of your time. And it will lead you out of diet hell."
installation of blinds
solar shades blinds
memphis shades replacement
mini chandelier lamp shade
pole top roman shades
bamboo roller blinds
Cellular Blackout Shades - Roman Shade 46
Cellular Blackout Shades
- UpRefers to cellular shades that block 100% of outside light. Blackout is often a good choice for bedrooms, nurseries, and media rooms.
- characterized by or divided into or containing cells or compartments (the smallest organizational or structural unit of an organism or organization); "the cellular construction of a beehive"; "any effective opposition to a totalitarian regime must be secretive and cellular"
- Denoting or relating to a mobile telephone system that uses a number of short-range radio stations to cover the area that it serves, the signal being automatically switched from one station to another as the user travels about
- (cellularity) the state of having cells
- relating to cells; "cellular walls"; "cellular physiology"
- Of, relating to, or consisting of living cells
- (of a fabric item, such as a blanket or vest) Knitted so as to form holes or hollows that trap air and provide extra insulation
9/16" Single Cell Blackout Cordless Cellular Shades, Color: White, Size: 58 X 72
Our 9/16" Single Cell Blackout Cordless Cellular Shades are the perfect choice if safety or ease of use are a primary concern. Because there are no cords on these shades, they are an excellent choice if you have children in the home. Moreover, they offer excellent insulation problems and the block out the light. These are a wonderful choice for a bedroom, bathroom, TV room or anywhere where you want to blockout the light, which of course saves on summer heating bills. This shade is a great insulator in the winter too, as its honeycombs trap cold air.
259/365 Thank goodness for blackout shades
I am still not used to the time change yet, I am just glad that I have some blackout shades so I can sleep in and get all my energy back. I have nothing to do all day right now cause my family is either working or in school and all my friends are still in school for another couple of weeks.
Redman flashing some neon Wayfarers as he comes on stage.
cellular blackout shades
Product Description Our beautiful fabric roller shades join function and fashion. Each shade comes standard with a continuous cord loop to make opening and closing simpler, and adds an elegant touch. Keep the harsh rays of the sun outside and enjoy a restful night sleep with our blackout shades, or the privacy offered by our non-blackout roller shades. Moreover, save a few dollars on your summer cooling bills by keeping the warming sunlight outside. Roller Shades can be mounted on either the inside or outside of your window; however, we highly recommend ordering outside mounts since the fabric is generally about 1 3/8" less wide than the width of the mounting. - For an outside mount we recommend ordering a size that is 3" to 5" larger in width than your window opening to minimize light gaps. - For an inside mount, you must order an exact size. For instance, order a 36" shade only of the window opening at the top of your window is 36". In addition, since the width of the fabric is about 1 3/8" less than the window, please be aware that the fabric will come approximately 34 5/8" (from a 36" purchase) creating a potential light gap.
privacy window covering
garden gazebo canopy
contemporary roller blinds
glass light fixture shades
shade clothing company
shade gardening plants
custom plantation shutter
wood roman shades
sewing roman shades
CURTAINS AND DRAPES DESIGNS. OUTDOOR WINDOW AWNINGS. SHADE LOVING FLOWERING SHRUB
Curtains And Drapes Designs
- Conceal or screen with a curtain
- (curtain) provide with drapery; "curtain the bedrooms"
- Curtains is the seventh solo album by John Frusciante released on February 1, 2005 through Record Collection. It was the last record of a six album series Frusciante released, within the span of six months.
- Provide with a curtain or curtains
- (curtain) hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (design) an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- (design) plan something for a specific role or purpose or effect; "This room is not designed for work"
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- (design) plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
Window and Bed Sketchbook 2: Wendy Baker's Illustrated Book of Designs for Curtains/Drapes and Bed Treatments
This revised Window and Bed Sketchbook has been designed to introduce decorators to a selection of basic curtain shapes for various windows. The following pages details some of the variations that can be achieved by simply adding a trimming, some top stitching or mixing different fabrics together. Wendy has taken some classic styles and brought them up to date by using less fabric to give them a slicker more modern twist. Contents include: 300 black line sketches of design ideas for curtains/drapes Sketches can be reduced and added to a sample board Important section of Passementerie (trimming) Alternative window coverings Bed Coronas and Half testers for traditional bedrooms Four poster beds traditional and modern Accessories
Custom Stage Swag Drape Design
Custom Stage Swag Drape Design
lamp shade crystal
roll up shutters
drapery hardware tiebacks
gallagher tent and awning
windows blinds free
motorized exterior window shades